You know your baby is all grown up when he
- requests to watch animal documentaries instead of Barney.
- corrects your wrong singing of his nursery rhymes.
- brings you a fresh trash bag when he saw that you have just thrown away a full one.
- asks you to leave his room because he is ready to go to bed.
- takes a piece of tissue paper and attempts to wipe your tears and clear your blocked nose when you pretend to cry.
- tells you “海鸥” when you mention “seagull”.
And more often than not, wants to be a “baby” all over again.